Analytics

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Widgets

Common Core State Standards: Where Does Differentiation Fit?

Just a quick notice that tomorrow there is a Webinar on differentiation. It was one of the areas of education I was most into during my Masters (other than Papiamentu) and I admit I have strayed away from it a bit this year.

The Webinar will take place Wednesday, June 6th 3:00PM-4:00PM EDT.
 Per the ASCD website: 

"Curriculum, assessment, and instruction create a system of interdependent parts. Bring the standards and curriculum to life by using differentiated instruction methodologies to maximize the capacity of each learner. By the end of this webinar, presented by Carol Ann Tomlinson and Sherida Britt, participants will be able to
• explain why common core calls for attention to student differences.
• determine the ways differentiation supports the instructional shifts of the common core."

You can register here: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/855280081

Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting. Due to spam, your comment may not show up right away, but as soon as I get a chance to approve it I will. I promise to be as fast as possible!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...