Analytics

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Widgets

Super Easy Thank You!

Anyone who knows me knows that I LOVE a good pun. OK, I'll be honest, I love bad puns too!

Regardless we were having our Tourism Fair today and we had several members of the faculty (and some off campus guests) join the festivities as judges. I always like to say, "thank you," by giving these judges something.

Unfortunately, this time I had no time to go shopping and was left looking through my student's bag of goodies (you know the bag they can pick a prize from when they win a contest). I didn't find much, but I did find these cute bendy straws.
Thus, the awful pun was born!
Recipe: Combine one goofy straw with one puny teacher and you get: "Have an ex-STRAW-dinary time :)"
Admit it you smiled a little :) To see what the other side says (yes there's more!) check out the Facebook album below. That will also show you some of my students' booths!

This doesn't need to be for adults, students love puns too! If you want to give your students an end of the semester gift puns can be a fun and inexpensive way to show you'll miss them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting. Due to spam, your comment may not show up right away, but as soon as I get a chance to approve it I will. I promise to be as fast as possible!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...