Analytics

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Widgets

Teacher's Pet - On Grading

I don't know about fellow teachers who own cats, but the hardest part about grading for me is that my cat has this tendency to eat papers if they have been left unattended.

I suppose this is his way of showing utter horror at the lack of punctuation and overuse of capital letters.


If I can manage to keep him from eating the papers then it turns to getting him off of the papers. He seems to want to help grade! Although I am not sure that him attacking the pen and sitting on top of the papers is really that helpful.

Any solutions to these problems with teacher's pet? Or should I just continue to take pictures and let everyone else think he's adorable

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting. Due to spam, your comment may not show up right away, but as soon as I get a chance to approve it I will. I promise to be as fast as possible!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...