Analytics

Sunday, February 8, 2015

Widgets

Valentine's Day Goodie Bags

Assembling all the goodies
A finished bag
I just started this job at a new school, and Monday the English department has a meeting.

Since Saturday is Valentine's day, I thought it would be a nice time to show everyone how much I appreciate them, by making little goodie bags

I originally was going to make cupcakes, but so many people are watching their weight, I decided that candy was better. This way, if they don't want it, I am sure they can find a several students to reward with sweet treats!

They aren't the cutest, and they aren't the most creative, but I thought I'd share them here.
  • Each person got: a pencil sharpener in our school colors
  • A cute little Coca-Cola glass
  • Cadny (to fill the glass of course)!!!
  • A monogram notepad made from their initial
  • A note thanking them for being so sweet

If you were interested in making similar bags for co-workers, students, or really anyone, I made a PDF with the graphic you see above (free fonts via fontspace) you can download it for free here.

Do you get crafty for Valentine's day? Or stick with something simple? Ignore it completely? I'd love to know more about what other teachers do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting. Due to spam, your comment may not show up right away, but as soon as I get a chance to approve it I will. I promise to be as fast as possible!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...