Each of these lucky co-workers will get:
- A Green Martini Glass (you could substitute wine, or a normal drinking glass, but these just looked so pretty!)
- Green Easter Grass (used to fill Easter baskets)
- A St. Paddy themed pencil
- DoubleMint Gum
- A Gold Chocolate Coin
- Andes Chocolate Mints
- A Gold Mini Reeses (for the ladies in ring form modeled in this picture)
- A green accessory
- For the boys it is a green fake mustache
- For the ladies a green shamrock necklace
- The green are for St. Patrick's Day
- The yellow are as close as I found to gold (also St. Patrick's Day).
- The blue are because my school colors are blue and gold.
I don't think these are quite as cute as the rings I made with Hershey's kisses (seen on the right) but I like the taste of Reeses better anyways, and you can use the same method with either candy.
You have THREE different ways of making these rings:
- With TWO pipe cleaners
- Cross the pipe cleaners on a flat service
- Put the candy in the middle
- Pull the pipe cleaners up and over the candy and cross the pipe cleaners again
- Wrap the pipe cleaners around your finger and wrap the excess below the candy
- Put the candy in the middle Cross the pipe cleaners on a flat service. Make one the cross asymmetrical so that two of the sides are shorter than the other two.
- Pull the pipe cleaners up and over the candy and cross the pipe cleaners again. Make the shorter sides combine with the longer sides.
- Wrap the pipe cleaners around your finger and wrap the excess around the other pipe cleaner
- Put the candy in the middle of the pipe cleaner.
- Twist the sides together.
- Rotate the pipe-cleaner and flip to the other side.
- Twist the sides together
- Wrap the pipe cleaner around a finger/magic marker
- Secure the ends
How do you get in the Saint Patrick's Day spirit at your school?
|My Cat is getting into the St Patrick's Day Spirit|