Analytics

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Widgets

Questions to ask when choosing activites/books/other supplementary materials?

When I took my CELTA one thing we reviewed was things to consider when choosing supplementary materials. Here's the list of questions we came up with

  • Can you adapt it to a different level?
    Things to keep in mind when choosing what to add
  • Is it student or student friendly?
  • Is it culturally sensitive?
  • Can I legally photocopy it?
  • What skill does it highlight?
  • Does it add to the lesson?
  • Is it in the budget?
  • Is it useful in real life?
  • What logistic do you need to arrange?
  • How much time shall it take?
  • Is it interesting?
  • Will it challenge the students?

What questions  do you ask when choosing activities?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting. Due to spam, your comment may not show up right away, but as soon as I get a chance to approve it I will. I promise to be as fast as possible!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...